Please take a moment to review these instructions so you can enjoy your TriTenda personal transition tent to its maximum.
Your TriTenda is designed for rapid setup and quick takedown to make your transition from work to play or activity to activity fast. Please take a moment to review these instructions and warning so you can enjoy your TriTenda personal transition tent to its maximum.
The magnets used in TriTenda are very strong and may cause scratching due to dirt/dust on your vehicle if the magnet is pulled directionally. Enclosed in your TriTenda stuff sack is a micro-fiber cloth. We recommend you use this cloth to periodically wipe the automobile surfaces where the magnet will attach so no scratching occurs. In addition, periodically wiping the nylon seam where the magnets are sewn will help avoid scratches to your vehicle. This can be done with a dry or damp micro-fiber cloth or similar product.
TriTenda is not responsible for scratches, paint chipping or any other damage to your vehicle caused by improper product use.
(Car door open, either driver or passenger door).
- Open the stuff sack.
- Pull out the entire TriTenda.
- Find the orange and black webbing strips, which should always be matched back together when finished using.
- Grab both of the webbing strips and pull the magnets apart.
- Place the first magnet (orange webbing) just above the windshield (driver's or passenger side).
- Place the tent on the inside or outside of the open car door. For larger vehicles, use the inside, smaller vehicles, outside.
- Attach the magnets to the door frame so that there is good tension across the upper part of the TriTenda
- Bring the TriTenda across the open space of the door frame and attach to the car adjusting the magnets to desired tension.
- Attach the TriTenda across the open section of the open car door (covering the seat).
- Grab the black webbing strip and attach it near the orange webbing strip just above the windshield.
You now have a 3-sided personal transition tent in which to change clothes privately.
- Grab either the orange or black webbing strips and detach each of the magnets from the car individually.
- Match up the magnets which are near the orange and black webbing strips. [This is a very important step] so that the ends of the TriTenda can always be found quickly.
- Fold the TriTenda and stuff it in to the stuff sack.